Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Creative photography

Love-I have huge love for sport, mainly football. I've watched football since I was young and have become more attached with the sport as I have developed knowledge from watching the sport for a long time.
 
I mainly watch the premier league however I do watch other leagues which include, Serie A, Liga BBVA and the Bundesliga. I sometimes go and watch Portsmouth with a few mates if there is a spare ticket available, I do watch lower league football sometimes.


The effects of weather- The weather can effect our daily life, there can be serious winds that causes mayhem, flooding, thunderstorms can cause many issues around the world. 

Freedom- Escaping your daily life for a hour or two, or sometimes longer. Going to a hot place where you can relax on your own, or for me chilling to music outside when it's a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment